CNIC (Computerized National Identity Card) is the core product of NADRA issued to a valid/legitimate citizen of Pakistan. It is a blend of state-of-the-art technology and well-defined business rules to guarantee its authenticity and validity. Every genuine, 18 Years and above, citizen of Pakistan is eligible for CNIC.
Detailed Application Procedure
- Data Acquisition at Data Acquisition Unit (DAU)
- Issuance of Token
- Photo Capturing
- Thumb and Signatures
- Data Acquisition by DEO
- Form Printing
- Attestation & Form Submission
- Data uploading to NADRA Data Warehouse
- Verification and Clearance from NADRA Data Warehouse
- Printing at Production
- Delivery of CNIC to NSRC
A CNIC applicant is required to produce the following documents at the time of application:
- NADRA Birth Certificate
- Old NIC or
- Matriculation Certificate or
- CNICs of immediate/blood relatives
- Citizenship certificate issued by MOI
- No documents are demanded from illiterate applicant for age verification for first time.
- Residents of FATA/PATA will only be entertained at their native DAUs and their forms will be attested by concerned PA/APA.
NSRCs provide the following services for CNIC;
- Issuance of new CNIC
- Modification of CNIC
- Duplicate of CNIC
- Correction of Official Mistake in CNIC
- Cancellation of CNIC (In case of death).
- Normal – 30 days
- Urgent – 15 days
- FastTrack – 15 Days (Queue priority at NSRCs for immediate processing).