Police Clearance Certificate Pakistan
Police Clearance Certificate also called Police Character Certificate. Police Clearance Certificate is a legal document produced by the local police station and District Police Office situated in your area, Police Clearance Certificate from Pakistan show you the criminal record and the character history where did you live for the specific period.
Get police clearance certificate from Pakistan with us, we can provide you police clearance certificate from Pakistan, Police Clearance Certificate from Karachi, Police Clearance Certificate from Islamabad.
A police clearance certificate is mainly used for migration to other countries / Immigration process, for Entry Visa in many countries, for job, admissions, traveling, visa sponsorship, and many other legal matters.
If you want to obtain your Police Certificate, please Submit an Inquiry, and you will be guided for the rest of process.
REQUIRED DOCUMENTS FOR POLICE CLEARANCE CERTIFICATE FROM PAKISTAN
1- Copy of applicant’s Identity Card
2- Copy of parent’s Identity Cards or Passports
3- Copy of applicant’s passport
4- Recent Passport size Photograph(s)
5- Information forms (Download)
- If any document is missing, additional affidavit will be required
- If you are not Pakistan National, CNIC will not be required
- Processing time Normally 10-15 working days
- Processing time Urgently 5-7 working days
Why the Police Character Certificate is required
- Police Certificate for Immigration process
- Police Certificate for Visa Process
- Police Certificate for Marriages abroad
- Police Certificate for Jobs & Employment
- Police Certificate for Admissions
Click here to apply online for your Police Character/Clearance Certificate today.