Attestation of Educational Documents (Bachelors and above levels) from HEC:
We offers handling services for attestation of documents (Bachelors and above levels) from Higher Education Commission of Pakistan (HEC) for applicants living abroad.
Following is the procedure and requirements for attestation of documents from HEC for applicants within Pakistan and abroad:
- Attach original Matriculation and Intermediate level certificates (or equivalence certificates e-g A/O level).
- Attach original Transcripts and Degrees for all levels attended from Bachelors till final qualification.
- Photocopies of certificates and degrees from Matriculation till the final level attended.
- Attach equivalence of HEC in case of Bachelors or above degree from abroad.
- Copy of National I.D. Card & passport of the applicant.
- In case a degree has not been issued and the applicant wants to have only the Transcript attested, a verification letter from the Controller of Examination of the concerned University (This would be applicable to the students who passed their degree/program during the last 3 years).
- For attestation of Degrees, provision of Original Transcript/Mark sheets is mandatory.
- Fees are charged as per number of documents.
- Attested Authority letter will be required for the purpose.
- Sealed Envelopes for WES will be charged other than fee of attestation.
- HEC attestation process can take upto 7 working days.
- Please make sure all documents including Degree, Transcript/Mark sheets, ID card and Passport having the same names and dates, in case attestation process can be effected.
For further information on HEC attestation or WES sealed envelopes procedures please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Original Degrees/Transcripts are attested prior to the attestation of photocopies.
- Fake degrees and/or higher degrees obtained on the basis of fake degrees/certificate are confiscated by HEC, and necessary action will be take by HEC against the applicant.
- We will not take any responsibility for delays in attestation, loss or damages to the documents during travel/submission.
- Any incomplete applications will not be entertained.
- Applicants are requested to mention their valid email addresses, contact numbers and postal addresses for further correspondence regarding their applications.