Posts Tagged ‘certificate attestation from UAE embassy’
UAE Embassy Attestation
Attestation of documents from UAE Embassy in Karachi, Lahore, Pakistan is required for family visa or job purpose for UAE residents/Akama holder.
We can attest your documents from UAE Embassy in Karachi, Lahore, Islamabad with the all required documents by the UAE Embassy in Pakistan.
Requirements for Degree Attestation from UAE Embassy
- Color copy of Passport
- Color copy of Aqama
- Color copy of CNIC
- Original Degree/Diploma/Certificate, Must be attested by foreign office and HEC
Requirements for Attestation of Birth Certificate (Nadra) from UAE Embassy
- Original Nadra birth certificate attested from Ministry of Foreign Affairs in Pakistan
- Copy of Iqama
- Copy of Passport
- Copy of CNIC
- Make sure that spellings of all name & numbers on certificate, CNIC/NICOP & passport are same.
Requirements for Marriage Certificate (Nadra) Attestation from UAE Embassy
- Original Nadra Marriage Certificate attested from Ministry of Foreign Affairs in Pakistan
- Copy of UAE Residency
- Copies of Groom & Bride CNIC (bride’s must with husband name)
- Copies of Groom & Bride Passport
- Make sure that spellings of all names on certificates, CNIC/NICOP & passport are same.
- Make sure that all documents are completed before sending through courier to us.
- Make sure that spellings of applicant name & Father name on degree/certificate, CNIC/NICOP & passport are same.
Please note, UAE Embassy can update/change the requirements anytime without any prior notice or information.