Posts Tagged ‘frc for immigration’
Family Registration Certificates are documents issued to nationals of Pakistan highlighting the family tree structure of the applicant.
- Data Acquisition at Data Acquisition Unit (DAU)
- Issuance of Token
- Photo Capturing
- Thumb and Signatures
- Data Acquisition by DEO
- Verification from NADRA Data Warehouse
- Printing of FRC Form at DAU
- Delivery to Applicant
Following are the documentation requirements for FRC :
- CNIC numbers of all family members
- CRC numbers of all family members
- For further details please refer to the checklist in related downloads or call us on +923332418517.