Posts Tagged ‘how to get pakistani birth certificate’
WHO CAN APPLY NADRA BIRTH CERTIFICATE
Any person who born in Pakistan and he has any old or Hospital Birth Certificate. Or anyone who can prove his birth in Pakistan with any authentic, legal/official document can apply here to get his NADRA birth certificate from Pakistan.
Applicant will have to provide all the required documents for issuance of NADRA birth certificate. (mentioned below).
- Copy of Applicant CNIC/NICOP
- Copy of applicant Passport
- Copies of applicant parent’s CNIC/NICOP/Passports
- Copy of old or hospital certificate
- Application form (download here)
CLICK HERE to see more details about NADRA English birth certificates.
Please click below button to submit an inquiry online, and we get all details in your inbox for further processing.